The hot and sexy Celina Jaitley who recently made headlines with her engagement to Dubai based hotelier Peter Haag faced a shocking incident a few days back. In the middle of the night, all of a sudden, this doe-eyed beauty woke up to the loud and frantic barks of her dog, Gooblee. The sexy siren was shocked to discover that the massive television set in her room had sparked and burst into flames spreading smoke all over the house!
Recovering her senses the brave actress sprung across the room to unplug the main switch immediately. She narrowly escaped this life threatening situation as the screen was just a few inches away from her bed! Kudos to her for her presence of mind which saved her as well as her house from burning down!